Tento is a Tech Start-Up based in London. Our mission is to develop and sustain software to solve the 'problem of passwords'.
Tento, meaning; I try, I test, I prove in Latin, Spanish and Italian
Started in 2010 by Howard Yates Tento has developed from an idea into a fully scaleable piece of software and an app which can be further developed to suit your needs.
Howard Yates, MBCS, FRSA, MBA, has managed large IT projects for Cable & Wireless, BT, Virgin & AstraZenica. He was IT Director at Energis. Since 1996 he’s been an investor/director in several internet projects: he funded, developed and launched the UK’s first webmail product, subsequently used by over 500,000 people and adopted as the Orange webmail offering fsmail. fsnet etc.
what we've achieved
- Working with Liverpool Hope University
- Member of TechUK
- Member of the Virtual Technology Cluster
- IBM Global Entrepreneur
- Holders of the EC Seal of Excellence
- Patents held in UK
- Patents held in US
- Created unhackable biometric one-time use password generation system
- Invited to collaborate with Digital Catapult